Stuck on ideas of what to get people for Easter and short on money? We've got you covered!
Thanks to Cincyshopper on Pinterest, follow these simple steps to create amazing Reeses Easter Eggs that will melt the hearts of any Chocoholics:
YOU WILL NEED:
- Cocoa melting chips 8oz
- Powdered Sugar 1 1/2 cup
- Vanilla 1 tsp
- Butter 1/4 cup
- Peanut Butter 1 cup
- Melt peanut butter and butter for 1 min in microwave. Stir until blended
- Add Vanilla and powdered sugar to it - mix well.
- Divide mixture into 10 portions and shape into an egg shape
- Place on parchment paper lined sheet and place in freezer for 15 mins
- Melt chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating process until it is melted and smooth
- Using a fork, dip egg into chocolate and flip to cover completely. Lift with fork indigently tap on the edge of the bowl, allowing excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place back onto parchment paper
- Refrigerate for 10 min until chocolate has set.