If you're like us, you're a little late to the father's day gift buying game. But don't worry, we've got you covered with 10 great gifts that dad is sure to love, all available from our store. There's something for every Dad, whether he's a handyman, a foodie, or a sports fan.
1. The 'no-fail' father's day gift: a gift card. Available in any amount, our gift cards can be used online or in-store, so Dad can choose exactly what he wants.
2. Tie - Spring is approaching, which means wedding season is just around the corner, so a nice tie will be handy to tie in a shirt jacket combo.
3. Black Hemp Shirt - You can't go wrong with this black hemp shirt as a gift to your father. It's simple, it's clean, it's timeless.
4 Hoodie in Jaque Mate Print - is a perfect spring time gift for your dad. It will keep him warm and cozy while he's outside working in the garden. Made with high quality GoTS certified organic Bamboo/Hemp blend.
5. A never-ending supply of socks! - Every dad could use more socks, especially if they're as fun as these printed ones. They're only $18 each, so they wont break the bank!
6. Bow tie set - Spring is the perfect time to celebrate your dad's style. With this bow tie set, you can give your dad the gift of looking both dapper and fun. This set comes with a gift box.
7. Possum Jumper - for the animal lover dad, this possum jumper is sure to keep him warm and stylish all winter long.
8 . Mustard Pants - Give him the gift of an outfit he'll never get tired of wearing, and you'll know that every time he wears it, it will be with a smile on his face.
9 Organic Hemp White T-shirt is the perfect gift to show you care: a white t-shirt from GOTS-certified organic cotton. It's classic and stylish, with a timeless design that looks good on any dad. Plus, it's comfortable and easy to clean! But now there are so many options available that you can make your dad feel like he's wearing something special no matter what he's doing!
10 Possum Bennie - It will keep him warm and comfortable during the colder months of springtime, so he can stay out in the sun all day long without having to worry about getting too cold.
At the end of the day, there's no better way to show someone you care than by giving your dad something they'll actually use and enjoy. So if you're still looking for a last-minute gift idea, we hope this list has been helpful!